Comments

Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

Rainy SMS/Messages in English - Monsoon Rain SMS

Posted by at 21:35 Read our previous post
Rainy Monsoon SMS - English Rain SMS - 140 Character Barish SMS

-->
It Is Nice
When Someone Holds
Umbrella For You In The
Rain ...
But
It Is The Most Wonderful
If Someone Holds Your Hand
And Runs Crazily With You
In The Rain

-->
EveryOne wants happiness,
No one needs pain,

But its not possible to get a rainbow
Without a little rain :)

-->
The rain makes all things beautiful,
The grass & flowers too,
If rain makes all things beautiful,
Why doesn't it rain on you?

-->
If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write UR name with it &
put it back in the sky
2 let everybody know
how colorful my life is with a friend like U!!

-->
Promise me we R true friends:
I'm lamp, U'r light.
I'm coke, U'r Sprite.
I'm (sawan)rain, U'r badal.
I'm normal, U'r pagal.

-->
How can U tell the rain not 2 fall
when clouds exist?

How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall
when wind exist?

How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship
when U exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya