Comments

Pages

Friday 18 December 2015

Winter Love Quotes - Love SMS in Winter Cool - Happy Winter Love Wishes SMS

Posted by at 20:52 Read our previous post

Love Romance in Winter SMS - Love Messages - Love Filling Msg in Winter Cool


-->
I want your love to consume me like an over sized winter coat. Hands clasped around my waist like buttons done up properly.

-->
You are warmer then the summer time, so I hold you threw the winter time and the love inside your eyes can turn a cloudy day to sunshine.

Happy Winter all Lovers 
-->
I love fall and winter because it gives us more reasons to cuddle!

-->
I love the feeling of winter, when you know it's getting closer to Christmas.

-->
Love winter nights, hate winter mornings.

-->
Seasons may change winter to spring but I love you until the end of time come what may...

-->
I love the look of Winter, but hate the temperature.

-->
I love the first snowfall of the year; with the arrival of winter I feel close to home. We have our Christmas rituals and family dinners. And as I reflect, I smile at the nostalgia of my life.

-->
Of winters lifeless world each tree. Now seems a perfect part; Yet each one holds summers secret. Deep down within its heart.

-->
Lovers, forget your love And list to the love of these She a window flower And he a winter breeze

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya