Comments

Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Good Morning SMS with Love - Romantic SMS for Morning

Posted by at 22:01 Read our previous post

Love Good Morning SMS - Morning Msgs with Romantic 

-->
A morning text does not simply mean, "Good morning." Rather, it comes with the silent loving message, "I think of you when I wake up."

-->
I just woke up and you're already on my mind.

-->
Every day I thank God for giving me the opportunity to wake up beside the person whom I love most. Good Morning!

-->
I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are apart.

-->
Every morning is a reminder that life goes on no matter what happens but without you in my life, no matter what I do, my life won’t move at all. So, can you stay with me forever? ‘Cause I want to spend every morning of my life with you. That is how much I love you. Good Morning!

-->
I tried to think of the sweetest way to wake you up. But all I can think of is you. So I ended up giving you the simplest morning greeting my heart could ever know; “I love you”.

-->
Being in love with you makes every morning worth getting up for... Good Morning, Sweetheart!

-->
Every minute spent with you is a minute well spent. Good Morning.

-->
You were the first thing to come to my mind as I woke up this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya