Comments

Pages

Friday 18 July 2014

MSNBC Pranks - Malaysia Airlines Crash : Hard MSNBC Pranked

Posted by at 02:30 Read our previous post
Hard pranked of MSNBC - Airlines of Malaysia Crashed

Ball: Let’s turn now to an MSNBC exclusive. U.S. Staff Sgt. Michael Boyd is at the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine and says that he saw a missile in the air hit the plane. He is on the phone with us. Sergeant, are you there?

Boyd: Yes, I’m here, can you hear me?

Ball: I can, please tell us what you saw there on the ground in Ukraine.

Boyd: Well, I was looking out the window and I saw a projectile flying through the sky and it would appear that the plane was shot down by a blast of wind from Howard Stern’s ass.

Ball: So it would appear that the plane was shot down. Can you tell us anything more from your military training of what sort of missile system that may have been coming from?

Boyd: Well, you’re a dumb—, aren’t you?

Ball: I’m sorry, sir. All right, we’re going to take a quick break and we’ll be back with all the latest next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya