Comments

Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

{Raksha Bandhan 2015} Happy Rakhi SMS, Quotes, Wishes

Posted by at 03:54 Read our previous post

Happy Raksha Bandhan 2015 Wishes SMS Messages

In 2015, Raksha Bandhan falls on Saturday, August 29. This is festivals of Brothers and Sisters, Rakhi Day is Celebrate the Love and duty between Brothers and Sisters.

We SMSBunches team are here to updates  and share with ours visiters these latest sms and wishes for Rakhi SMS Greetings, Rakshabandhan 2015 Messages, Raksha Bandhan Here You can also get Happy Rakhi Day Images, Happy Rakshabandhan Photos.

Rakshabandhan Wishes - Rakhi Quotes in English

-->
Sis, I am there with you to give the best life you wish & I cant imagine my life without you and its the best day to express my love. Happy Rakshabandhan.

-->
Thanks dear Bhaiya for your warmth affection & you are understanding , May our bond of love remain forever

-->
Raksha Bandhan is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy raksha bandhan to my sweet brother.

-->
Dear brother,today is rakhi and you r not here by my side.. but we are close in each others thought and my love will always be with you..Happy Rakhi..

-->
If I can choose my brother in next life,then it will be u Love u bro Happy Raksha Bandhan...

-->
To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. Thanks for always being there for me. Happy Rakhi

-->
Friends come and go in Life, but you my dear brother, are always there! Happy Rakhi Bro.

-->
A brother is a friend given by Nature.Happy Rakhi bro... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya