Comments

Pages

Thursday 24 September 2015

Latest Birthday SMS for Friends in English - Birthday Wishes

Posted by at 22:53 Read our previous post
Top English Birthday SMS - Birthday Wishes Quotes 

-->
On your special day I want to tell you that you are cared for in a very special manner and wished for the finest things in life. Happy Birthday to you.

-->
You are the star of the day. Enjoy the Day with Fun and Dance. Happy Birthday to You

-->
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the coolest and craziest friend I have ever known. It feels awesome to be your friend. Have a rocking party!

-->
You are now grown up into a great individual,
I hope you will continue to be a good person,
May God always teach you how to stay a better person, more birthdays to come on you.
Have a blessed birthday!

-->
Your birthday is too important to be taken seriously,
so let us celebrate it like crazy!
Happy birthday!

-->
I couldn’t choose between all those cool gifts,
so I didn’t bought you anything…
But just by being here with you and giving you a lot of attention,
I most be the most perfect gift there is!
Enjoy your birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya