Comments

Pages

Friday 15 July 2016

Happy Shravan SMS - Mahadev Shrawan sms New Collection

Posted by at 06:42 Read our previous post

New Collection of Shravan Month - Mahadev Shiv SMS

-->
Om me hi astha,
om me hi vishwas,
aap sab ko khush rakhe
bhagavan bholenath.

-->
May Lord Shiva shower his benign blessings on you and your family.
May happiness and peace surround you with his eternal love and strength.

New Collection of Shravan Month - Mahadev Shiv SMS
Happy Shavan Mahina to ALL

-->
Never thought you are alone,
Even if no one holding your hand,
May lord Shiv gives you gleam,
A moon will shine with your name.
Happy Shravan Somvar!

-->
 “Jai Bhole Baba”
My pray to you for all the world.
Please give everyone happiness,
peace and lots of smiles.
Om Namah Shivaay.

-->
 I wish u a very happy Pavitra Shravan Mas
to you and your family members.
Har har Mahadev.

-->
Om me hi astha
om me hi vishwas
aap sab ko khush rakhe
bhagavan bholenath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

©2012 SMS Bunches is powered by Blogger - designed by Jaydeep vaniya